Research Assistant (Postdoc)
Technical University of Lodz, Division of Dynamics
ul. Stefanowskiego 1/15, A22, room 125, 90-924 Lodz, Poland
e-mail: L Kingston
I received a Ph.D. degree in Physics (Nonlinear Dynamics) in April 2019 from the Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India. Presently, I am working as Research Assistant (Postdoc) in the Lodz University of Technology, Lodz, Poland. My scientific interest includes Nonlinear dynamics, Chaos, Neuronal dynamics, Extreme events, Bursting oscillations, Mixed-mode oscillations, Transient chaos, Memristor based nonlinear systems, Time series analysis, Nonlinear electronic circuits, Coupled and networks of nonlinear dynamical systems.
Wykształcenie i kwalifikacje
- Ph.D. in Physics (2013 – 2019) Centre for Nonlinear Dynamics, School of Physics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu.
- M.Sc. in Physics – (2011-2013) School of Physics, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu.
- Junior Research Fellowship (March 2014 – February 2016). Research Fellowship in Sciences for Meritorious Students - BSR, UGC, New Delhi.
- Senior Research Fellowship (March 2016 – September 2018). Research Fellowship in Sciences for Meritorious Students - BSR, UGC, New Delhi.
- Visiting fellowship from Max-Plank Institute for Physics of Complex Systems to participate in an international conference and workshop at Dresden, Germany during September – October 2016.
- First prize for experiment demonstration in one day preconference hands-on workshop organized by Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India - December 2017.
Publikacje - artykuły
- S. Leo Kingston, K. Suresh, K. Thamilmaran and S.K. Dana: Superextreme events in the slow fast Liénard systems, (submitted in Chaos).
- Sahaya Tharsis Leo, Kapitaniak Tomasz, Dana Syamal K.: Transition to hyperchaos: Sudden expansion of attractor and intermittent large-amplitude events in dynamical systems. 2022 CHAOS, 32, 081106. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0108401.
- Kingston Leo, Mishra Arindam, Balcerzak Marek, Kapitaniak Tomasz, Dana Syamal K.: Instabilities in quasiperiodic motion lead to intermittent large-intensity events in Zeeman laser. 2021 PHYSICAL REVIEW E, 104, 034215. DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevE.104.034215.
- Ouannas Adel, Debbouche Nadjette, Sahaya Tharsis Leo, Pham Viet, Kapitaniak Tomasz: Chaos in fractional system with extreme events. 2021 EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL - SPECIAL TOPICS, 230, 2021-2033. DOI: 10.1140/epjs/s11734-021-00135-8.
- Mishra Arindam, Sahaya Tharsis Leo, Hens Chittaranjan, Kapitaniak Tomasz, Feudel Ulrike, Dana Syamal K.: Routes to extreme events in dynamical systems: Dynamical and statistical characteristics. 2020 CHAOS, 30, 063114. DOI: 10.1063/1.5144143.
- Sahaya Tharsis Leo, Suresh K, Thamilmaran K., Kapitaniak Tomasz: Extreme and critical transition events in in the memristor based Lienard system. 2020 EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL - SPECIAL TOPICS, 228, 2023-2033. DOI: 10.1140/epjst/e2019-800240-5.
- S. Leo Kingston, K. Thamilmaran and T. Kapitaniak: Supertransient Chaos in forced Liénard system. 2019 The 9th International Scientific Conference on Physics and Control, At: Innopolis, Russia. Link: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/341965570_SUPERTRANSIENT_CHAOS_IN_FORCED_LIENARD_SYSTEM
- S. Dinesh Vijay, S. Leo Kingston and K. Thamilmaran: Different Transitions of Bursting and Mixed-Mode Oscillations in Liénard system. 2019 AEU - INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS, 152898. Link: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S143484111931547X
- S. Leo Kingston, K. Suresh and K. Thamilmaran: Mixed-mode oscillations in memristor emulator based Liénard system. 2018 AIP CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS, 1942, 060008. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5028778.
- S. Leo Kingston, K. Thamilmaran, P. Pal, U. Feudel, and S.K. Dana: Extreme events in the forced Liénard system. 2017 PHYSICAL REVIEW E, 96, 052204. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.96.052204.
- S. Leo Kingston and K. Thamilmaran: Bursting oscillations and mixed-mode oscillations in driven Liénard system. 2017 INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIFURCATION AND CHAOS, 27, 1730025. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218127417300257.